Nyan Cat - Genre Hopping Nyan Cat - Genre Hopping

Seemed more like hopping between SNES games than genres to me really. :)

These Pancakes Are Tiny These Pancakes Are Tiny

Mmm Zelda

Nice work. Really liked the animation.
Good god man the music in this is fantastic. Where can i hear more?

Tricky bangbanggooberblat Tricky bangbanggooberblat

Lets try this again.

I really don't understand why you would submit such a thing.
The poor quality, pointless and dirivitave humour, and quite frankly unorginal composition (check any 10 random submissions under judgement to see what I mean) just take from the otherwise great madness series. I hate the idea, I hate the colours, and I can't understand why anyone would give this a good review. Maybe if there was some sort of ending, or punchline, but there itsn't.

Cuboy Ep.1 Cuboy Ep.1

Bit long.

Kinda would have liked it to be in a series, with maybe a few more jokes per episode. I really liked some of the random stuff but it was too much in one small space. heh. music ghost.

MIU SIM MIU SIM

MORE! MORE DAMN YOU!

Finish it! Finish it finish it finish it! You can't just put this out and not give us the completed version! Its gooooooooood! Finish It!!!!!

Runawayhand Runawayhand

You got lazy.

alright, it was ok. I liked some of the animation and the style, but i've a few problems with it.

1. the music, and the sound. Dear god, that music was terrible. I can see where you were trying to go with it but the music didn't seem to mix very well with the action and the repeition of the same piece over and over nearly made me stop watching the movie, it just started to drill into my head.

2. Lets face it, you got lazy. There are some really nice sequences in this but some really crap ones over them, like when the tenticle thing grab the bee guy, you just used lines! come on, your animation is clearly better than that. Also, i think you shouldn't have settled for the nuclear blast sequence you used with the radio voice over, you could have cut the sound a bit sooner, dubbed it, or even used a diffrent shot. This toon could have been really great, but it little things like that that make it just mediocre.
You could have done a better job of this and you know it.

ZekeySpaceyLizard responds:

A. I dont know of any other way to make tentacles grab someone. Also, that technique allowed the "fade-to-black" shot so I could place the word's "elsewhere" without having to use another tween and waste more space.

B. As I have stated several times, Flash wouldn't let me take the audio out of the movie clip.

Saying "you could have done a better job and you know it" is idiotic. This is the best I can do under my limited conditions and time.

So stfu.

Nutsy & Klutsy: Preview 2 Nutsy & Klutsy: Preview 2

CHANGE THE SOUND EFFECTS

ok, i like the idea of having a number of diffrent ways to kill a little green fuzzy Beavis and Butthead wanna be, but CHANGE THE SOUND FX. really. please. please. and give more kill options.

chubbybunny responds:

beavis and butthead?

Warzone::B5 Warzone::B5

Beautiful.

I really liked this. The mix of "thick stick" figures and detailed weaponry and some really nice effects was really cool. Only problem ain't the animation, its the sound. I dunno if this is common but i kept cutting out in places. and i though the constant "deep meaningful music" got a little repeditive, and given the style, i kept waiting for the punch line. Still, pretty cool. Keep it up.

Sonia's Escape Sonia's Escape

We want more Cat!

Savage bit o flash. I really liked the cat (tomia?) are you going to be doing another one with him in it?

dark light trailer dark light trailer

does what trailer needs to do.

alright, this was pretty cool. Really catchy music, bit close on the camera work but i'm looking forward to the full film (if it is coming, and it had better be!!!)

Xionico responds:

XD ya i like the music too XDDD, ya i think i overused the camera >.>, and believe me, it will come, im working on it as im replying this lol