Awesome Planes Awesome Planes

Good game, fun. Would like to see more variety of missions other than 'kill everything,' maybe missions where you have to defend certain objects, or survive unlimited enemies for a set period of time. Or possibly the inclusion of various obstacles in the levels that you need to avoid. Also, I think the lazer weapon is a little unbalanced. Its cheap enough that you can buy it really early on, yet powerful enough to take most of the challenge out of the game.

Red Planet [ALPHA] Red Planet [ALPHA]

Really needs a mute button.

When you sit back down to work on the final version: sound and graphics options are a must. Volume control for SFX and Music (if only simple mute buttons for each) and the option to alter the graphics quality. I'd also agree whole-heartedly with Out-of-Jokes comment that you need to have more than 1 audio track, particularly when moving from menu/shop screen to actual gameplay.

Popcorn Mania Popcorn Mania

Variation and upgrades

Each level is too similar and there is no real reward for serving customers faster, other than a score.
Maybe add something which allows the player to handle more customers, or work faster. Use the score as money to upgrade the popcorn maker or something similar. That way as the difficulty rises, so does the players ability.
Also, maybe something more tricky than just 'click here, then here, then here' when putting the popcorn together. (perhaps a sauce meter? So you have to click at exactly the right time to get the optimal amount of sauce, and therefore a score bonus?)

Sniper Hunter 6 Sniper Hunter 6

Buggy buggy buggy

Seems like a really interesting game but the mouse interface is seriously buggy. Even just clicking on the 'how' button on the main menu requires a few tries before the thing will actually appear and even then its only up for maybe half a second. Interface really needs another look.

GamesByGH responds:

Hmm, you seem to be the only one with this kind of problem, this is the 6th game in this series and the first complaint about buttons. Instructions are shown when you are holding your mouse over the How button.

8-bit Binary Converter 8-bit Binary Converter

Nice little tool

Quality!
Into drawer of ARG tools.

Zombies: City of the Dead Zombies: City of the Dead

buggy

finding the game a little buggy. Esp. in tutorial mode.
Lots of text disappearing from various areas then reappearing again. Also, tutorial mode seems to lack any actual tutoring.... ?? Nice game otherwise

Marijuana Stand 3.0 Marijuana Stand 3.0

Bugggy

Lots o buggs in this thing.
1) The price of bammer can go as high as you want it and it makes no difference.
2) Playing as the dude in the red t-shirt, got all the weapons, got loads of ammo, got in a fight ran out of ammo for one weapon, then when I switched all the weapons had no ammo. wtf?
3) Finished game as dude in red t, unlocked all the characters but when playing again had the same amount of weed as I finished with. then the game locked up. Ick.
4) also, since the characters are so good, why are the burgers so crappily drawn?

Reincarnation: ADDO Reincarnation: ADDO

EVIL

Great game, loved the premise, found the deamon character quite funny. One thing that I thought made it way too easy was that you could only click on things that were pertinent to solving the puzzle (with the exception of the fridge in the kitchen) maybe if you had more objects clickable it would give more working out to do, even if clicking these objects only got the response 'that doesn't work' or a funny description of what ever it is.

Monsters Go Home Monsters Go Home

Bit of a glitch...

Round about the catapult level, I keep loosing my cursor, so I have to use guess work to grab anything. At first I thought it was just a problem with my laptop, but when I tried the game again it happened again in the same place... other than that its a great game.

The Last Stand 2 The Last Stand 2

Glitchy

Great game, really entertaining, but man the aiming gets really really glitchy. Like, I'm clicking everywhere on this dog's body and it just isn't getting hit. Not cool.