Nyan Cat - Genre Hopping Nyan Cat - Genre Hopping

Seemed more like hopping between SNES games than genres to me really. :)

These Pancakes Are Tiny These Pancakes Are Tiny

Mmm Zelda

Nice work. Really liked the animation.
Good god man the music in this is fantastic. Where can i hear more?

Tricky bangbanggooberblat Tricky bangbanggooberblat

Lets try this again.

I really don't understand why you would submit such a thing.
The poor quality, pointless and dirivitave humour, and quite frankly unorginal composition (check any 10 random submissions under judgement to see what I mean) just take from the otherwise great madness series. I hate the idea, I hate the colours, and I can't understand why anyone would give this a good review. Maybe if there was some sort of ending, or punchline, but there itsn't.

Awesome Planes Awesome Planes

Good game, fun. Would like to see more variety of missions other than 'kill everything,' maybe missions where you have to defend certain objects, or survive unlimited enemies for a set period of time. Or possibly the inclusion of various obstacles in the levels that you need to avoid. Also, I think the lazer weapon is a little unbalanced. Its cheap enough that you can buy it really early on, yet powerful enough to take most of the challenge out of the game.

Red Planet [ALPHA] Red Planet [ALPHA]

Really needs a mute button.

When you sit back down to work on the final version: sound and graphics options are a must. Volume control for SFX and Music (if only simple mute buttons for each) and the option to alter the graphics quality. I'd also agree whole-heartedly with Out-of-Jokes comment that you need to have more than 1 audio track, particularly when moving from menu/shop screen to actual gameplay.

Popcorn Mania Popcorn Mania

Variation and upgrades

Each level is too similar and there is no real reward for serving customers faster, other than a score.
Maybe add something which allows the player to handle more customers, or work faster. Use the score as money to upgrade the popcorn maker or something similar. That way as the difficulty rises, so does the players ability.
Also, maybe something more tricky than just 'click here, then here, then here' when putting the popcorn together. (perhaps a sauce meter? So you have to click at exactly the right time to get the optimal amount of sauce, and therefore a score bonus?)